Britain to Bangladesh

Almost nobody living in London is really from here it would seem... like so many of my favorite authors that have made London their home. This blog is to explore all the lives, languages and other taking shape here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq

A friend in Taiwan characterized me as someone seeking stability in risky environments. If she knew I had relocated to Northern Iraq, she would probably feel she had been proven right... But the truth is, life is quiet here... so far. But it's true that I love the challenge of figuring out yet another new place. I wonder if my curiosity will ever be completely satisfied. Charlie Chan said, "Curiosity responsible for cat needing nine lives." I only have one, so I better satisfy as much as possible before it runs out... or hope that I come back as a cat.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Summer Weddings


They've been non-stop... and while fun for Nadia (sometimes), they aren't always fun for all... Me especially when there's company which stays until after 2 am.

1 Comments:

Blogger cotcab382 said...

zor jwann

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home